Globaltic Birch Charcoal 10 kg bag
Globaltic boast the best and most natural source of charcoal using raw materials at every stage of the manufacturing process. The birch, sourced from Karelian forests, is the best material for producing charcoal. It boasts unique heat resistance, giving low content of ash and big lumps.
With burning time of 980 sec/cm3, Globaltic charcoal will last you longer than regular charcoal. Heat value of 8500 Kcal/kg allows Globaltic to burn at extremely temperatures for a long time.
The Kraft paper bag is made using natural glues and paper again sourced from sustainable forests. Also, it is guaranteed that the bag will not tear under any circumstances.
- 10kg Premium birch charcoal
- Sourced from Karelian forests
- Big lumps with low ash content
- No unwanted flavours when burned
- Long lasting Grade A charcoal
- Kraft paper bag made from natural materials